This is an excellent book for beginners to Visual Basic. It takes you "step by step" through all aspects of Visual Basic 6.0. The book is showing the reader how to create their first simple Visual Basic program. This will help you to become familiar with the Visual Basic environment. The book is well organized and divided into various parts, such as, creating the user interface, database programming, internet programming, etc. You will work with ActiveX controls, compiler options, and the new development tools, explore text files, manage access databases, designing dynamic HTML pages for the Web.
The book contains the following parts:
- Getting Started with Visual Basic;
- Programming Fundamentals;
- Creating the Perfect User Interface;
- Managing Corporate Data;
- Professional Edition Tools and Techniques;
- Internet Programming Fundamentals;
- Advanced Database Programming.
Each of these parts is clearly presented with sample code and screenshots. This book is provided with СD.
- Well organized
- With samples and practice exercises
- Includes a companion CD
- Low price
- Not found